Friday, July 11, 2008

Office Space


Look out! Terry is the boss. Well, not really. I am just using the news director's office while he is at the training center for a few days with the new batch. I will train them in the main newsroom next week. Meanwhile, my usual work space has been taken over by the newsroom construction and I'll have to land in a different desk when the dust settles. Seriously, I hope that Rameez will hurry back because I miss him and because I can't really edit the Dhivehi packages when they run too long or have other problems.
Working next door in the Ministry of Information, Legal Reform and Arts is my friend Cathy Toledo. She is consulting on the Think Nation voter education program. However, she could really use a little decoration for the walls of the office!

No comments: