Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finding Friends on Fox

The limo arrived waaay too early at 4:30 am for the ride to the Fox News Channel bureau on the other side of the LA basin. The "Fox and Friends" morning program invited me to talk about the 1990 debate in the California race for governor, in which I caught candidate Dianne Feinstein with notes on her palm. This was a clear violation of the debate rules and the Republicans had a field day, much as the Democrats in the present day have delighted in making fun of Sarah Palin for putting notes on her hand during a speaking engagement. Many thanks to the pros in the LA bureau and the NY control room. It was nice to see my former KTLA colleague Carols Amezcua, now with Fox KTTV Channel 11, filling in as co-host.

1 comment:

Every Way Woman Talk Show said...

I enjoyed watching Carlos. I remember interning at KTLA and he was the only one that actually spoke to the interns.