Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Breaking News: A Book Deal!

For years, clients have been asking when I will write a book that incorporates my coaching techniques. Mark your calendar for Fall 2010, when "Power Performance: Reporting for Multimedia Journalists" will be published by Wiley-Blackwell. I'll be co-authoring with Tony Silvia of the University of South Florida, who shares my global outlook as well as the belief that first-rate, on-camera storytelling will continue to be in demand as journalism increasingly moves from traditional broadcast media to the internet. The book will be the outline for a college-level reporting class that incorporates writing, researching AND talent performance.
I'll still be available for coaching sessions while working with Tony on the book next year.

No comments: