Sunday, August 23, 2026

Where's Terry Anzur? Still creating content about travel and free speech.

 

Hi there!

Just a quick note to let everyone know I've retired from TV talent coaching and teaching journalism skills. I'm still creating new content and speaking on a subject that is close to my heart: preserving the right of free speech in the age of artificial intelligence and social media overload. 

Check out the Terry Anzur YouTube Channel to see the latest fun travel videos from Slovenia and the world. And some really cute dogs. I even share my vintage TV clips from my anchoring and reporting days. While you're there, please subscribe!

If you'd like to keep in touch, you can find me on X, Facebook, Instagram or Linked In. And please subscribe to my FREE monthly travel newsletter on Substack. That way you won't miss out on the latest content. 


No comments: